Calling Woolstock, Iowa

sTeamTraen

Browsing the locationless caches, I came across "Sisters". Now I could just walk to the nearest "Strasbourg" sign and team up with someone in Boston, Massachusetts; but that would be obvious and boring.

About 10 miles from my house is the rural coommunity of Ban de la Roche, which - according to the signs - is "twinned" with Woolstock, Iowa.

So, I need someone close to woolstock to get themselves photographed with their GPS at the city limit sign. The sign here says (in French) that it's twinned with Woolstock, so don't worry if you can't find these towns on the "sister cities" Web page.

Thanks for any offers,

Nick in France

fyi, according to mapquest woolstock is west of 35 north of highway 20 between Eagle Grove, and Webster City.

see map

That's funny. I had to look it up too. What kind of people live in these podunk Iowa towns anyway? <_<

If you don't get a response in a couple few days. I or Welch could ping one of the local yokels out that way.

----------------

For more on geocaching in Eastern Iowa, visit Welch's signature line.

Edited by Elf Danach