Scrap Booking

I know I saw a topic on scrap booking at one point, but couldn't find it in a search.

I am just starting to scrap book my finds, and I am wondering how many others are doing this and if you have any pages scanned I could see.

Here's my title page attempt so far. This is still just a draft.

caching-background-web.jpg

You guys are good!

I usually take pictures while geocaching and then scrapbook with them, but mine don't look so professional! I don't have a geocaching scrapbook, I just have them in my books along with birthdays and such. If I can get up the nerve, I might scan a page in...

I am an avid geocacher and scrapbooker! I even work at my local scrapbooking store. I have pictures from almost every cache I go to and scrapbook them all. Luckily I have a self-timer on my camera so I can take pictures even though I cache alone most of the time. I'll see if I can scan in some pictures of my pages for you.

I love your page, too. Great job!

I am an avid scrapbooker too and meticulously take photos at every cache...including the location, the cache itself, what we took, what we left, the logbook, both of us with the cache...and whatever else is there to be photographed (scenery, animals, muggles, you name it). I also have all the pages printed off the website for each cache, and keep a detailed journal of the events. But....I don't seem to have gotten any pages made at this point. :o

After seeing yours, I'm eager to get some pages done. Thanks!

Lorie

I love your page, too. Great job!

....After seeing yours, I'm eager to get some pages done. Thanks!

Lorie

Happy to have inspired you.

I'm VERY happy with how these two pages turned out.

The Duck Meadows one was done during a scrap booking lesson with a lot of help from the pro, and the Geocaching one was done all by myself.

These are the FIRST two scrap book pages I have ever made.

I don't really "scrap book" but I'll usually take my digicam with me and put all of the shots up in my online photo gallery here. They're usually not geocaching-related so much as nature-related.

But the self-promotion is not why I decided to post here, I wanted to point out a short-term cache that I did because the artist had scrap-booked her geocaching history by putting together a really neat art display at a local gallery. Here's the cache link:

Geo-Art

Edited by ju66l3r

Great job, to all, with the scrapbook pages posted. I am a scrapbooker too. However, I'm about a year behind in my family album, so I haven't added any geo-caching pages yet. I'm not going to make a geo-caching album because I have too many going already. I have a family album, plus one for each of the kids. I also have separate "school days" albums for the kids. That's 5 active albums. So, adding a geo-caching album seems like too much. I'll stick to making a geo-cache double-page layout for each season, and adding the my favorite geo-caching pictures to that page, with lots of journaling.

I am an avid scrapbooker too and meticulously take photos at every cache...including the location, the cache itself, what we took, what we left, the logbook, both of us with the cache...and whatever else is there to be photographed (scenery, animals, muggles, you name it).

Kitty got into scrapbooking a few years back. She's done some great pages for various family members and events. However, if she ever decided to start collecting information for scrapbooking pages on the level you've described, I'm afraid I'd have to find a different hobby!

No offense.

However, if she ever decided to start collecting information for scrapbooking pages on the level you've described, I'm afraid I'd have to find a different hobby!

No offense.

No offense taken. I'm a little....ok, a lot...obsessive/compulsive when it comes to photos. :ph34r: Everyone in my family runs from me at the holidays. Wonder why? :smile:

Lorie

of Two & the Zoo