What Would You Like To Find Inside Caches?

woody_k

hm... found this in a catalog the other day... didnt want to bUmp the deadened thread though.

but what would i want? i'd really like some cachemaking materials. i mean, i have film canisters coming out my watoozie. only problem... if i were finding cache stuff in a cache, it'd prolly be more canisters.. :smile:

i cant win.

especially since you cant put peanut butter pie in a cache. :ph34r:

Previously listed:

...lapel pins, with geographical, personal/signature, recreational or comic themes.

... quality signature items (but not inkjet printer paper cards) or handmade items.

-------

Having given this more thought, I'd like to amend my answer.

- Like everyone else, I'd love to find a marshmallow shooter.

- Mineral specimens with really good crystal terminations.

- I scored my first FTF this week :huh: and took a new flyfishing line. I'd like to find other flyfishing gear. Oh yeah, see this post where I'm fishing for answers to a related question...

- Clean, unused TY Beanie Babies with mint tags still attached.

- Where's George $.

- Worthwhile books!

S'enuff for now. :huh:

I run in a team with my wife and grandson, so it is hard to tell what we will find in a cache that hits our fancy at any particular time. The grandson likes dice for some reason. The wife likes artsy stuff. I just like what tickles me at the time. We try to trade up always, but more often than not we TNLN. For a time we left a signature item of a Prayer Rock, and a poem about what it was and how to use it. Hey we live in the buckle of the Bible Belt. We have run low/out on rocks til I find another good quanity deal. We had a slew of six point screwdrivers we gave out for awhile, little Greatneck levels, that kind of stuff. I will always take a knife, just me I think they should not be in a cache. I used to leave butane cigerrette lighters until I was told that they were taboo as well. I question this as they are not listed (that I can find) as a no no. Are they considered an explosive? Don't know. Only one person said anything about them.

I guess that is it for us.

Thumper <_<:huh::P