August 2004 Today's Cacher

Today's Cacher hits the "newsstand" today. This month's issue features, among other articles, a lesson on how you can list the coordinates on your cache page as accurately as possible, two jocular accounts of caching via canoe/kayak, a brief rundown on ClayJar's whirlwind trip to Alaska, a nostalgic look back on how it felt to discover geocaching, and a crash course on caching acronyms.

Please keep in mind that this is our magazine. It belongs to every individual and team who has made the journey to find hidden treasure, regardless of whether that treasure is hidden in an ammo can or a receptacle the size of a postage stamp, or whether the actual treasure is the hunt in and of itself, no matter the swag. Today's Cacher is written for geocachers, by geocachers. As such, our magazine actively seeks your stories, letters, and photos.

This month's issue marks our six-month anniversary. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank each of you who have contributed, and we look forward to your future submissions, along with suggestions on how you feel we can make Today's Cacher an important resource to geocachers everywhere.

Thank you, peeps. :(

Pyewacket,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the new issues coming out now, and the e-zine hasn't even been in production for very long.

I hope that I may be able to contribute something to the zine one day, but I guess that means that I need to have something interesting or valuable to say first. :(

My thanks to everyone that contributes to this effort each month. I really enjoy the articles that are shared.

Regards,

- Mark (S-4-C)

Pyewacket,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the new issues coming out now, and the e-zine hasn't even been in production for very long.

I hope that I may be able to contribute something to the zine one day, but I guess that means that I need to have something interesting or valuable to say first. :(

My thanks to everyone that contributes to this effort each month. I really enjoy the articles that are shared.

Regards,

- Mark (S-4-C)

Ditto what he said! I always look forward to the next issue too! Thanks!