Covert Address To Gps Ccordinates

Are there web sites that do this? I am looking to convert from addresses to GPS cordinates and from coordinates to addresses. I have tried using MapQuest and others and I seem to remember that they used to display this, but they seem to have been taken off. What do you guys use?

Thanks.

Acer0001

Edited by Acer0001

I, on the other hand, are making a stand alone program to convert Lat/Lon into Thomas Brothers Map pages and Coords.

Currently have a working program for San Diego area only. Placing that informaation on a web page is an interesting idea.

My question is: Is there any interest in such a project??? To add an area, I just need about 6 pieces of information. Providers will get copies of the program for free. You will be beta testers for your location.

Future projects would be to be able to read the download coord files from geocaching.com and to put the TB Map coords into the comment field of the gps. Good for sorting locations.

SlideRule

Are there web sites that do this? I am looking to convert from addresses to GPS cordinates and from coordinates to addresses. I have tried using MapQuest and others and I seem to remember that they used to display this, but they seem to have been taken off. What do you guys use?

Thanks.

Acer0001

You might try wayhoo.com