T-shirt For Diehard Cachers!

If anyone wants a different item with the "motto" on it, let me know.  I'll add it to the list.  Everything should be marked "at cost".  I just did it for fun. 

Glad everyone likes the shirt! ;)

I want one that says, "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I'm rollin' every time I read your signature.

Tie-dye. Good idea OzGuff!

Edited by Two Bear Cubs
QUOTE (DigiFerret @ Aug 13 2004, 01:24 PM)

If anyone wants a different item with the "motto" on it, let me know.  I'll add it to the list.  Everything should be marked "at cost".  I just did it for fun. 

Glad everyone likes the shirt! 

I want one that says, "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I'm rollin' every time I read your signature.

Tie-dye. Good idea OzGuff!

I've been thinking about that. Just trying to find some graphics to go with it!

As far as colored shirts are concerned, CafePress only does white (and a light yellow?). I did find a UK site that does black, red, and blue, but it'd cost you about 50 dollars US to order one.

Thanks for th input! Hope to have a few new things soon!

LOL That saying was great! It had me laughing...........

It is so true!

Thanks for the tank top idea, That would be my choice. However I too would like something other than white. Let me know if something comes available.

Also as to another question that was asked...maybe a sweatshirt, doesn't have to be fancy or hooded. I would definatly go for that too.

Edited by LKN4FUN

NEW SITE COMING SOON! MORE OPTIONS AND DESIGNS!!!

Thanks again for everyone's input. I am taking everyone's suggestions and trying to implement as many as I can, and with the new site this should be possible. I originally did this for myself and a few local cachers, and made things as inexpensive as possible. I'm glad everyone enjoys the caching stuff and it's fun to see something I've made out there in the big world telling people about the fun of geocaching. I always get a few questions when I wear my shirts out in public, and have even converted a few muggles into diehard geocachers! Thanks again!

Digiferret