Chicago Area

Jamethiel

Hello Chicagoians! :laughing:

I am gonna be in the Vernon Hills area outside of Chicago next week and have a few evenings to spare. I would love to hear about some cool caches that will make me go WOW! (see my log on The BlueTube (GCB8A5) from my last visit to your area). Anybody got any to recommend. I don't mind driving as much as 30+ miles if the traffic isn't too terrible.

Yes, I know about the local site, I planned my last visit there with it and will be reading through it again tomorrow. But not everyone is active on that one and I want to see if any others get mentioned here. Thanks and I'll be checking back here often.

-Jennifer (of Jennifer&Dean from Missoula, MT)

Thanks guys!

Bigcall- I already had that series on my to do list for Monday afternoon. I figure I have 4 hours after my flight lands before the sun goes down and I'm gonna spend some time working on Genus Loci caches.

Markwell- I'm gonna try to get to downtown but don't think it is going to be easy. I'll look at the caches there.

Thanks!

-Jennifer