Puter Is On Fire!!!

mikedx

According to my unofficial statistics, it appears that Puter has passed WVDan as the #2 finder in WV.

He has 67 WV finds THIS MONTH, with another weekend left. That IS a record.

At this pace, he should pass me before the end of the summer.

How does he do it? Where does he find the time? How is he so successful? What GPS does he use? Has he had a near death experience yet?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by mikedx
How does he do it? Where does he find the time?

I figured maybe he wasn't married, but I've been assured that he is. His wife doesn't cache with him, though.

Mikedx & MITW: Your wives aren't slowing you down, are they? From what I've read in the logs, they've helped you out on several occasions.

Do you suppose he has some secret technology such as a teleportation device? :tired:

Or maybe he's an alien and has access to a super fast UFO. :tired:

Anyway, I got knocked off my feet for a short time. I'll be back with a vengence.

Time for some strategic geocaching.

Oh, and congrats Puter and look out MikeDx.

Thanks for the good words - with MikeDX and WVDan always raising the bar, an old man like me has to double-time just to keep up with them. And dont think that I dont already know that my move to second place is going to be short lived - seems that I have been following WVDan all month. Every cache that I have logged has already been found by him (not too mention that he is usually FTF). I thought I would get one passed him with Lost River because it is so far out of the way, and darnit, he already got that one too!

MeeMaw - Yep, I am married and I think that she has enjoyed me out from under her hair this month! :P

And WVDan, I wish that I had a teleportation device - I have started researching for South Peak and wouldnt that come in really HANDY for that one! I am sure that this cache will be my last find in WV (one way or another!).

-- Puter --

[Mikedx & MITW: Your wives aren't slowing you down, are they? From what I've read in the logs, they've helped you out on several occasions.

Not a chance--she's been with me on just about every cache hunt. There have been many where I would have been looking much longer (or given up on) without her help. Also she's always wanting to cache. You can say the word quietly a few rooms away and she'll be ready to go!

So... what are the latest stats for WV finds?