Muggles Leaving Weird Log Entries...

Imajika

I had a cache up the mountain into the local forest and placed it in a ammo can then cable locked it to a tree. This cache was in a place that would never be found unless you were looking for it. I went to check up on it one afternoon and found a tree stump and the ammo can upon it with the cable lock still on the container but not on a tree. After looking in the cache at the log I found the following entry.

Found cache, singed log Took tree and left cache. sorry it is a forest service project, tree had to go.

My friend and I were very amused at this log.

I had a cache up the mountain into the local forest and placed it in a ammo can then cable locked it to a tree. This cache was in a place that would never be found unless you were looking for it. I went to check up on it one afternoon and found a tree stump and the ammo can upon it with the cable lock still on the container but not on a tree. After looking in the cache at the log I found the following entry.

Found cache, singed log Took tree and left cache. sorry it is a forest service project, tree had to go.

:laughing: :laughing:

A couple of years ago I found a cache and there was a note in the logbook at that the cache had been found by someone that had been doing some nude hiking. He claimed he had inserted a body part into some playdoh that he'd found in the cache (and had returned the playdoh to the cache). As I recall he even left the address for a nude hiking website in the log book.

this guy?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=nudecacher

That's gotta be the best one yet!

One of the entries before ours on Dukes Creek Falls Cache had a log from a kid who went up to the cache spot to hide and jump out and scare his sister.

At Mountain Picnic, the last finder before us was a bow hunter who happened upon the cache. He left a nice note.

One of the caches we found this weekend, Old Cahawba Park Overlook, had a bunch of muggle logs, but the most entertaining was from a Boy Scout who left his name, troop number, and "You'll never catch me!!"

I adopted this cache a couple of years ago. It's located on top of a 500-foot-high, steep-sided butte in a popular camping area in far-southern Arizona, close to the border town of Nogales. Apparently, there's a climbing guide in the area named Jesus; the numerous muggle logbook entries, mostly in Spanish, often say "made it to the top with the help of Jesus."

TOO FUNNY