Where Do You Access Gc.com

GeoFD

Anywhere, everywhere . . .

Home - on the couch, at the desk, in the kitchen, outside, in bed

Work - at my desk

I'm addicted, obsessed and out-of-control!

toadexe.gif

Happy caching and stuff . . . after all that what it's about right? Oh! That and the numbers . . . it's all about the numbers!

Anywhere, everywhere . . .

Home - on the couch, at the desk, in the kitchen, outside, in bed

We'll have to talk to Mopar about that! :rolleyes:

Heh! He's usually in bed with me with HIS laptop. NO jealousy there, I can assure you! Besides . . . you should see where he accesses GC.com from . . . never mind . . . you don't want to know! ;)

Anyhoo . . . happy caching and stuff!

Work. The boss doesn't mind as long as the work gets done too. The forums don't really get in the way of getting work done, but skipping out to find some caches has. :laughing:

We do not have internet access at home right now. B):unsure:

I've never understood this logic. If there is enough time to 'play' at work, then in effect, the boss is paying his employees to play. I realize there will always be down time, but I've never worked for someone who didn't want me spending my time there doing something related to my job.

Work. The boss doesn't mind as long as the work gets done too. The forums don't really get in the way of getting work done, but skipping out to find some caches has. :laughing:

We do not have internet access at home right now. B)  :unsure:

I've never understood this logic. If there is enough time to 'play' at work, then in effect, the boss is paying his employees to play. I realize there will always be down time, but I've never worked for someone who didn't want me spending my time there doing something related to my job.

Hey if the work is done, Whats the problem? I access it at work all the time, after I am done with my work. But lets not get off on this topic, Lets keep it on track.

Thanks B)

We do not have internet access at home right now. B)  :unsure:

Hey if the work is done, Whats the problem? I access it at work all the time, after I am done with my work. But lets not get off on this topic, Lets keep it on track.

Thanks B)

It IS on topic, if people are accessing GC.com at work. Unless, of course, they work for GC.com. And if the work is done, then why shouldn't the employee go home? I realize that your occupation is the exception, but most are not.

You're welcome. B)

Edited by Pipanella

Anywhere there's a keyboard. I'm a pretty serious news junkie, too, and badly obsessive about that refresh key. I get about half a dozen browser windows open, then walk down them pecking F5 like a circus chicken.

I, too, am lucky enough to work for someone who only cares about results, and doesn't much mind how I get there. However, I know the Information Services types do a good deal of monitoring and tracking, and one of these days I'll get busted. Then I suppose I'll have a lot more time for caching. :laughing:

The Geocaching forums are way slow for my taste!

And if the work is done, then why shouldn't the employee go home?

I'm allowed to stay at my work (physically, in the building, in my room, at my computer) as long as I want to. Why should I go home if I don't want to and I see fit to access GC.com at work?

I'm allowed to stay at my work (physically, in the building, in my room, at my computer) as long as I want to. Why should I go home if I don't want to and I see fit to access GC.com at work?

Hey, as long as your employer is okay with that! I think it's really nice that he pays you to play on the internet! :laughing:

No, seriously, I realize there ARE jobs where people aren't busy doing their jobs every second, and they have to be there IN CASE they're needed. I'm not talking about those people.

Never mind! LOL!!

Hey, as long as your employer is okay with that! I think it's really nice that he pays you to play on the internet! :laughing:

She. She pays me to get my work done, as you stated above. It really doesn't matter what I do at certain time of the day as long as I get my work done. And when I get it done, I don't necessarily feel going home (as you suggested above) if I need to log to GC.com from my work station (which I naturally don't get paid for).

No, seriously, I realize there ARE jobs where people aren't busy doing their jobs every second, and they have to be there IN CASE they're needed.  I'm not talking about those people.

Just trying to give the topic my point of view, when logging to GC.com from work was clearly questioned. :unsure:

Never mind!  LOL!!

Ok. B)