Give Us Antenna Balls!

CrimsonWrath

I'd assume it would. Try emailing this address (contact-Groundspeak@sunriseid.com) and see what they say. This is the first time I've seen this issue come up.

Did you, by chance, try and ship to a Post Office? UPS doesn't ship to PO boxes. Just a shot in the dark.

I'd assume it would. Try emailing this address (contact-Groundspeak@sunriseid.com) and see what they say. This is the first time I've seen this issue come up.

Did you, by chance, try and ship to a Post Office? UPS doesn't ship to PO boxes. Just a shot in the dark.

Nope, just a regular address. I'll try the email and see what happens. Thanks.

So why doesn't Groundspeak ship to Kenosha? The site says that shipping is not available to my ZIP code (53144). Funny, but there's a UPS depot about five miles north of here...

Have you ever been to Kenosha???????? Other than Armando's Pizza I cant think of a reason to go to Kenosha. Have it drop shipped to Racine.

:D:D:D:D:blink::D

Just Kidding. But can you tell where my wife grew up???

So why doesn't Groundspeak ship to Kenosha? The site says that shipping is not available to my ZIP code (53144). Funny, but there's a UPS depot about five miles north of here...

Have you ever been to Kenosha???????? Other than Armando's Pizza I cant think of a reason to go to Kenosha. Have it drop shipped to Racine.

;):lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::lol:

Just Kidding. But can you tell where my wife grew up???

I was kicked out of Wisconsin for something I did in Kenosha. :lol: