Heading South

CrimsonWrath

I'll be heading south from the Seattle, WA area to the Reno, NV / Tahoe, CA area this week.  Are there any travel bugs that want to come along?

No travel bugs, but can I go, too? Mrs. B.; always full of wanderlust, but almost, not really serious. Have fun!

Hey, I do have this wine cork TB, and I bet it could actually have a good time in Reno. But I think I'm too tired to get it to you. Check out Shunra's Iceberg cache, and you'll see that I am asleep in the middle of the living room floor. Still.

I'll be heading south from the Seattle, WA area to the Reno, NV / Tahoe, CA area this week.  Are there any travel bugs that want to come along?

No travel bugs, but can I go, too? Mrs. B.; always full of wanderlust, but almost, not really serious. Have fun!

Hey, I do have this wine cork TB, and I bet it could actually have a good time in Reno. But I think I'm too tired to get it to you. Check out Shunra's Iceberg cache, and you'll see that I am asleep in the middle of the living room floor. Still.

That is quite a story! Most of your cache adventures I hear of are quite extreme. Off the top of my head: car trouble, kayak dunking, and now tiring trekking!

Although I will admit that I've not yet packed for the trip, I doubt there's going to be any extra human size spaces in the vehicle. Outside the vehicle could be arranged... :blink:

You can tie me to the roof? I'll take it.    :blink:

Seriously, if I could get corky to you, I would.

The roof is taken. :D Bumper and hood are still available...

If you can get 'em close to North Kitsap I can try to do the rest.

I could be like one of those, what are they called, figureheads, on the old ships. Tied to the front bumper, leading the way. I love the breeze in my hair, but I'm not so sure about the bugs in my teeth. :blink:

Tell me what day you're leaving, and I'll deliver it if possible. Son Adam is dying to get back to Silverdale for "another" cowboys and indians set he saw at Rite Aid.

Sorry, cowpeople and native americans. I told him he'd have to go caching to earn it.

You can tie me to the roof? I'll take it.    :blink:

Seriously, if I could get corky to you, I would.

The roof is taken. :D Bumper and hood are still available...

If you can get 'em close to North Kitsap I can try to do the rest.

I could be like one of those, what are they called, figureheads, on the old ships. Tied to the front bumper, leading the way. I love the breeze in my hair, but I'm not so sure about the bugs in my teeth. :D

For some reason, the movie Dumb and Dumber comes to mind... :blink:

Tell me what day you're leaving, and I'll deliver it if possible. Son Adam is dying to get back to Silverdale for "another" cowboys and indians set he saw at Rite Aid.

Sorry, cowpeople and native americans. I told him he'd have to go caching to earn it.

I'm leaving on Friday, and I'll be furiously cramming the car after work on Thursday. Wednesday or earlier would be the best opportunity. That reminds me... I've gotta polish off my own travel bug so I can take it too!