Bad Caching Day

"Honey, I shrunk the kids...right down to yjtb size!"

"You oughta SEE the size of the TAG...and how far IT flew!"

"That darn rollbar WAS pretty weak."

"I need this cache to reach my goal of 100 by today."

"You see where YOUR MAGELLAN led us, don't you?."

"Well, we were trying to do this night cache..."

The newest member of the Jackson family to hit the stage, Central Jackson, rehearses for his new video, "Electric"

The act was going well until a local nature buff, known only as "Joe Geo" crashed into one of the Wallenda's support poles.

The Jackson (Mississippi) Geo-Caching Society spent their CiTo event cleaning pigeon poop off the power lines.

"That's the last time I look at the GPS while driving"

One of the best, so far.

If you can't get a crowd to your event cache one way....try this.

The Opening Day of Hunting Season coincided with our Event Cache.

The local Emergency Squad staging a Drunk Driving Awareness demonstration the week before Prom.

I am utterly at a loss for words on this one. Any idea what the heck actually happened here ?

My wild guess, from looking at the vehicles, is that a repairman was up on the pole working, the jeep hit the pole, and he fell onto the wires.

So how close am I?

I am utterly at a loss for words on this one. Any idea what the heck actually happened here ?

My wild guess, from looking at the vehicles, is that a repairman was up on the pole working, the jeep hit the pole, and he fell onto the wires.

So how close am I?

It happened in January, I believe. Supposedly, the guy was driving his jeep, had an accident, got ejected, and wound up clinging to the wires until they got him down. Do a Google for: Jeep ejected wires - and you will find numerous news articles about it.

(Yeah, sorry it's off-topic. I'm no good at coming up with captions for thses things...)

There's always the 'famous southern last words':

Hey Y'all, watch this! ;)

Hehehe , so true. It reminds me of the guy in Georgia that tried to get a racoon out of a drain pipe. He dumped a bunch of gasoline down the pipe and then crawled in to light a match. The end result was a fireball that shot him and the racoon over a house ... err, I mean trailer home. :rolleyes: