Something For The Approvers...

hedberg

GeoFD, I would assume that you are implying something more like this:

Pack%20mule.jpg

So you were saying that they are hardworking! It isn't easy to carry the load of the community on your back. Thanks to the volunteers that work so hard every day!

First off they are not my friends nor do I want them to be, I dont know them and dont want to. Also I dont infuence people. I let all the sport stars and movie stars out there that do drugs and whatever else they do so people look up to them. :blink:

This topic is taking a rather strange detour, and I'm not sure I like the direction it's heading in. Therefore, and in recognition of the fact that tomorrow is traffic safety awareness day, I am laying down traffic cones in the hope that the posts steer back into the proper travel lane. Thank you.

cone_02.jpg

It is an automated cone-placement and cone-retrieval truck. Notice the little mechanical arms. It allows for traffic to be blocked off by a single operator.

Likewise, the forum moderators, who are few in number and are vastly overworked, employ similar means of efficient automation in order to accomplish our daily duties. Witness, for example, my skillful use of the "mtn-man" sock puppet account.

Okay, I started the topic, and I never thought that this should be the topic were the mods should go off-topic. But I don't mind, go ahead. You are trying to keep me and my fellow forum-writers to stay in topic all the time, now it is your time to see how the feeling of being off-topic are! So enjoy it, I will not close this topic.. So all mods, go ahead...

Okay, I started the topic, and I never thought that this should be the topic were the mods should go off-topic. But I don't mind, go ahead. You are trying to keep me and my fellow forum-writers to stay in topic all the time, now it is your time to see how the feeling of being off-topic are! So enjoy it, I will not close this topic.. So all mods, go ahead...

I was on topic, wasn't I? :blink::blink:angel.gif

First off they are not my friends nor do I want them to be, I dont know them and dont want to. Also I dont infuence people. I let all the sport stars and movie stars out there that do drugs and whatever else they do so people look up to them. :blink:

I'm proud to have met at least 3 of the volunteer reviewers, and I must say they're some of the nicest people I'd ever wish to meet. It'd do you good to have people like them as friends.

Likewise, the forum moderators, who are few in number and are vastly overworked, employ similar means of efficient automation in order to accomplish our daily duties.  Witness, for example, my skillful use of the "mtn-man" sock puppet account.

Hey wait a minute there. When I met you two in the flesh at GW2, he was standing right next to you. Does that mean that your hand and fingers were :rolleyes: ...., nope never mind ;) . don't want to know don't want to KNOW ;) .... :rolleyes:

Likewise, the forum moderators, who are few in number and are vastly overworked, employ similar means of efficient automation in order to accomplish our daily duties.  Witness, for example, my skillful use of the "mtn-man" sock puppet account.

Hey wait a minute there. When I met you two in the flesh at GW2, he was standing right next to you. Does that mean that your hand and fingers were :unsure: ...., nope never mind :rolleyes: . don't want to know don't want to KNOW ;) .... :rolleyes:

That's gotta hurt. ;)