I found a geocoin...

kewlchichick

My wife and I just started geocaching a couple of weeks before our vacation in Kauai. We found nine caches on Kauai and two in Maui, including three Travel Bugs and three GeoCoins! We left one of the GeoCoins in a cache in Mauai (where it was promptly taken by another geocaching couple 30 minutes behind us!) and two of the GeoCoins in geocaches here in San Diego.

GeoCoins and TBs really make finding a cache special!

I retrieved my Texas GeoCoin last Saturday from Kennewick, Washington. It was placed the day before from someone visiting. It is beautiful! Mine is encased in a plastic case, with txgeocoins.com imprinted on the side. I went there and logged it. Geocaching.com is also imprinted on the coin itself.

It looks like a gold coin, about the size of a 50 cent piece, but is solid brass. I will honor the purchaser and leave it in another cache, but I'm sure gonna hate to part with it. icon_frown.gif

I retrieved my Texas GeoCoin last Saturday from Kennewick, Washington. It was placed the day before from someone visiting. It is beautiful! Mine is encased in a plastic case, with txgeocoins.com imprinted on the side. I went there and logged it. Geocaching.com is also imprinted on the coin itself.

It looks like a gold coin, about the size of a 50 cent piece, but is solid brass. I will honor the purchaser and leave it in another cache, but I'm sure gonna hate to part with it. icon_frown.gif