Alt.rec.geocaching

Does anyone know how I can go about accessing the Usenet group alt.rec.geocaching without using Outlook Express? I use Juno but can't figure out where to have the messages sent.

Thanks!

Free Agent seems to be popular with the windows crowd (google will get you there). For linux I use Knode, but in the past slrn was my news reader of choice.

That said, the traffic is next to non-existant in that geocaching newsgroup.

Never liked Free Agent. Unfortunately, I hadn't loaded a newsreader on my machine after switching it to XP, and when I went to load one last week, I'm dipped if I can remember the one I had decided I liked best. I liked Xnews and newsXpress (one of which is the Windows version of the other) and Gravity.

All three are free...and, if I'm not mistaken, all three are no longer being developed or actively supported. I think that may apply to Agent, too.

On the other hand, Usenet is such an antique bit of the 'net, just about any application that will run will do the trick. And ANYTHING is better than Outlook Express.