Geocash

Pantalaimon

Does the place that sells the certificates accept visa for payment?

Yes, they do accept credit cards. Gift Certificates are sold through the Shop Groundspeak site. You may use the gift certificate for any merchandise sold on that site.

And can the certificate be used to pay for a new or renew a current membership?

Unfortunately not at this time, but if you would like to purchase a Premium Membership for someone you can do so. Gift Memberships

Unfortunately not at this time, but if you would like to purchase a Premium Membership for someone you can do so.  Gift Memberships

Thanks. I was actually just looking for a way around using PayPal. My membership is up in two weeks and I will likely not be renewing until there is a way to pay by credit card.

Nope for now the only way to use a credit card is PayPal or you can snail mail a check. I know neither seem to be great options. :o

But here is the address just incase you decide that is better than nothin'

Groundspeak Inc.

Attn: Renewals

15600 NE 8th Street

Suite B1 PMB 243

Bellevue, WA 98008

Unfortunately not at this time, but if you would like to purchase a Premium Membership for someone you can do so.  Gift Memberships

Thanks. I was actually just looking for a way around using PayPal. My membership is up in two weeks and I will likely not be renewing until there is a way to pay by credit card.

Nope for now the only way to use a credit card is PayPal or you can snail mail a check. I know neither seem to be great options. :o

But here is the address just incase you decide that is better than nothin'

Groundspeak Inc.

Attn: Renewals

15600 NE 8th Street

Suite B1 PMB 243

Bellevue, WA 98008

remember to note your account name on your check :D

I understand. But to be real honest I don't even think I have checks anymore. I know I got some starter checks and I know I never ordered anymore checks. And I am not real sure I could put my hands on those starter checks or even if they exist at this point.