Headed To Nyc

joefrog

We leave for NY first thing in the AM. (since when is "visting the inlaws" a VACATION?)

We're likely going to go into NJ at least one day and check out some sites, but unfortunately hiking is not on the agenda. Any must-do *urban* caches in the NE part of NJ?

Also, must-do NYC caches -- Manhatten & Queens! I need a cache big enough to put one of "Joefrog's Famous Marshmallow Guns" into! Any fit the bill?

Thanks in advance!

This cache should be big enough for your marshmellow gun.

48eddaf6-c22a-4516-9729-2bcf593ddbfa.jpg

It's one of the only caches this size in NYC. It's in Central Park and there are enough there to keep you busy for a few hours.

Also be sure to check out this one. :blink:

Just back to work today -- found that very one in Central Park (good hide, but the coords gave me fits), but nope... not quite big enough for a marshmallow gun! I had already found most of them in Central Park from previous trips.

Found the Kissena Park TB Spa in its new location, too -- good LORD that one is packed! I challenge anyone to fit much more in there!

Never did make it to NJ this trip!

Joel

Found the Kissena Park TB Spa in its new location, too -- good LORD that one is packed! I challenge anyone to fit much more in there!

That's because yours truly, your friendly Mississippi-based but Queens-native traveling cacher, dropped off 10 TBs in that cache when I was up visiting my folks last month! :blink::lol:;)

-Dave R.

That's because yours truly, your friendly Mississippi-based but Queens-native traveling cacher, dropped off 10 TBs in that cache when I was up visiting my folks last month! :blink::lol:;)

-Dave R.

Yeah, but I didn't pay enough attention to which ONES you left... I ended up bringing some of them BACK! One of 'em is unfortunate, too... it spent a lot of time trying to GET there! oops...

Still debating whether I should log it as a new find, since it's in an all-new location...