¿ Images when Logging a Visit ?

Olafo

Hi !

Well, first of all, sorry for my poor English. I can't find how to put an image when logging a visit ( not when creating a cache or changing an Avatar, that was easy )... sure it's easy, but I've tried a lot of things ( some of them stupid things icon_smile.gif ) but... without result.

¿ Can anybody help me ?

Thanks a lot !

After you log your find, go back to the cache page and you will see some option links on your log entry.

You should see this:

You can [edit], [delete] or [permanently encrypt] this log entry.

Your log entry here. What ever you wrote the first time.

[upload an image for this log]

If you click where it says [upload an image for this log] it will take you to a screen to enter your image.

I don't think you can upload an image at the same time you make your log entry--you have to make the entry and then upload the image.

Hope this helps!

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

quote:
Originally posted by JetSkier:

Dave is correct. The only other thing to be careful of is that the server will only accept images that are 100kb or less in size. If it's larger, you'll have to edit it to make is smaller.

JetSkier

Actually it's been my experience that images have to be LESS THAN 100k. I've had several that were 100k and i got the TOO BIG message. Seems 99k or less works.

Nothing to see here, move along.

quote:
Originally posted by IV_Warrior:

Actually it's been my experience that images have to be LESS THAN 100k.

Others have mentioned this too, and it's just a guess, but I think maybe the limit isn't actually 100k, but 100,000 bytes, which is 97.6k.

Jamie