Who Have You Met?

I'm meeting Saxman, at an event, tonight. (Ummmm, if his car holds together.) :o

SNOOG7.jpg

Well, I actually got to meet Smurfboy and his wife. His better half put us both to shame on a night raid following the event.

SNOOGAV.jpg

When are you coming home Snoogans? You know there is another event this weekend :o I think we may take "the machine" with us. :o

Back "on topic"

It must be cool to meet cachers from other states. I wish Michelle and I could have had the time to meet some cachers while we were driving all over the Eastern half of the U.S. in June. Oh well...maybe next summer.

Edited by Cherokeecacher
Next on my wishlist would be to head up to New England and New Jersey, where I have not yet gone geocaching or met any of the local cachers (except when they've traveled to PA).

Well, how about making it to the 3rd annual Letchworth Fall Gathering? Then I could add you to my list of cachers I've met....(and no, I'm NOT kissing up to an admin... :huh: )

This seems to be one of, if not the biggest western NY events....AND I happen to know you've been to Letchworth before... ;)

You were even about 500ft from my house during that trip....LOL

I'm sorry I missed meeting CCCooperagency and SBUX, among many others at last years Gathering.... :P

Edited by Cracker.