Yellow Jeep Travel Bug For Sale On Ebay

Isonzo Karst

Your just having some much fun with those avatars aren't you? :D

Well it says 'making change'

Don't you have an event to plan? :D

As for the jeep, all I can do is shake my head at what some people are willing to do.

I thought you were working on it! :blink::D

Would ebay do anything if enough people reported selling them for selling stolen merchandise? or does the orginal owner have to file a report or something?

Maybe we should all give Ms. Susan Lietz A Copy of the E-bay auction link.. Let's see how the Folk at the Jeep company like it.. If your interested here is the info..

Susan.Lietz@rodale.com

Phone #212-573-0211

Also, if you want, you can report this to e-bay as a stolen item for sale. Just click on the 1st post in this area, on the bottom of that page it will have a link that is labeled "Security Center", click on it & it will walk you through the whole process.

Lehigh Mafia

Edited by Lehigh Mafia

I TOO REPORTED IT TO EBAY NOT AS STOLEN BUT VIOLATING THEIR POLICY ON PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AS THIS IS PART OF A PROMOTIONAL SWEEPSTAKES /cONTEST IT DOES GO AGAINST THAT POLICY. IALSO PROVIDED THEM WITH tHIS STATEMENT THAT PUTS THE WHOLE CONTEST IN JEOPARDY. rEADING THE RULES OF THE yjtb SECTION SAYS' "sPONSER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL OE SUSPEND ANY PORTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST SHOULD CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST. selling this item is a violation of this contest rule. The sale of the jeep makes this a lottery and not a sweepstakes and is thus illegal. My husband is an attorney and he agrrees that this is a violation of this rule because the proper play of the item during the contest is to move it from cache to cache not be sold and theDaimler Chrysler could take action to stop the promotion, so I would encourage everyone to ask ebay to stop the sale before Daimler chrysler does.

Bidding has ended for this item

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Starting bid: US $0.01

Ended: Jul-20-04 23:08:30 PDT

Start time: Jul-19-04 19:08:57 PDT

History: 0 bids

Item location: Salina, Kansas

United States

Ships to: Worldwide

Edited by Larry.s

that better not have been the Yellow Jeep Travel Bug that was in my purse when my car window was smashed while caching at Songs From the Woods, and they grabbed it! I want to know what the number is! And I have to log a grand theft auto note to the bug page. :P