1st Time Hiding a Cache - pic provided

RedWingBlackBird

Land ownership is public record and can be found at the counties courthouse. Depending on how helpful they are you might be able to point at a map and they'll tell you, if you go though, gather all the info you can, including address to the nearest buildings and intersecting roads. Good luck, looks like you found a neat spot.

When GPSr's are outlawed, only Outlaws will have GPSr's.

I know that I had an issue with finding the owner of a parcel of land. I E-mail the county clerk of courts with a description of the land, including landmarks, approximate location using closest cross streets (ie. "On James Rd. between School Rd., and River Rd.") and also provided coordinates in several formats. They responded to me within about 12 hours with the name and address of the owner of the land. About 4 hours later I had a letter in the mail to get permission to place....This was in Decemeber, and I haven't heard back icon_frown.gif

Mr. 0

"Remember that nature and the elements are neither your friend or your enemy - they are actually disinterested."

Department of the Army Field Manual FM 21-76 "Survival" Oct. 1970

After being a Member of the PTCPD, and Supervisor for many years, Hope You do not place a cache in Any Area There.

When I started work There, PTC, was mostly wooded, with new development planned. Now, PTC is Most All Private Owned, and City Orginized.

With the Rules and Guidelines That Are Present in That City, I Would avoid placing Any Cache There.

Do not know if Your cache is there, Just an Alert.

excop1313

The site is not in Peachtree City. It's actually just outside of Palmetto in South Fulton Co.

Anyways, I've decided to focus on placing a cache somewhere else. Its gonna be closer to home and a lot more fun to plan. I can't wait to get it going.

I was trying to search the net for any email addy's and/or property info but I got frustrated. Fulton co. is a pain and not research-from-home friendly in my opinion. I will be happy to send the pics & info to anyone else if they are interested in placing a cache there.

Thanks for the responses ya'll!