Where To Purchase Gps?

Gizmo & Brazin

I need help, FAST. Here's the situation: I want to buy my dad a GPS for father's day. (I know, I'm late! ;) ) My dad and mom are on their way here, I think they will reach my house by this weekend. I also have my one and only daughter getting married in less than two weeks (they just announced it two weeks ago) so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I had researched GPS's a while back and decided for the ease of use the Geko would be my dad's best option. Now I don't have time to order online or Ebay. I live in Lynnwood. Any suggestions on where I can go (most cost effective) to make a purchase after work in the next few days? I want to get either the 101 or 201. THANKS!!!

I need help, FAST.  Here's the situation: I want to buy my dad a GPS for father's day. (I know, I'm late! ;) ) My dad and mom are on their way here, I think they will reach my house by this weekend. I also have my one and only daughter getting married in less than two weeks (they just announced it two weeks ago) so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I had researched GPS's a while back and decided for the ease of use the Geko would be my dad's best option. Now I don't have time to order online or Ebay.  I live in Lynnwood. Any suggestions on where I can go (most cost effective) to make a purchase after work in the next few days? I want to get either the 101 or 201.  THANKS!!!

REI also has a number of GPS units in stock at most of their stores. They tend to be a couple bucks highter in price than the Online Stores but if you are a member you get 10% of the price back at the end of the year.

There is an REI store in Lynnwood close to the Alderwood Mall.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko
Ft Lewis BX has the 301 for $220, no tax. You would have to drive down during my lunch hour.

Thanks criminal, I would be happy if I ever got a real lunch. Usually it's a Jamba Juice at the desk. But I do appreciate the offer. My daughter's fiancée is Navy. I wonder if they have the Geko at the Exchange? I might have to call him.

We ended up getting the Geko 201 today. I printed the internet ad from Wal-Mart with the Geko priced at 117 and took it into GI Joes (I called the local Wal-Mart and they didn't carry it in the store.) I asked GIJoes to meet Wal-Mart’s price and they did. GIJoes regular price was 134. I took it out and put batteries in it and got it all set up to give to my dad when he gets here in a couple of days. I even tested it...just to be sure it was working properly ^_^ I am currently using a Sportracker, but I REALLY like how easy the Geko is to use!

Thanks for the help!

Needed it by the weekend. My dad gets here tomorrow! But I would have gone for the 48 hours. I have only used Amazon once, it was not a good experience. It took almost two months, several emails and then I was over charged on freight, which I did get back. Their prices are excellent, but I haven't used them since. First impressions and all.