Can't Drop My Tb Into A Cache

Southview

I have several TB's in my inventory but when I log a Cache find, and try to drop off a TB, There are none listed in the box at the bottom. The same thing when I posted my Cache, There were no TB's listed to drop off. I loged a note for the TB's but still nothing. The only reference is that they are in the hands of the owner. HELP........confused nubie. ;)

I have several TB's in my inventory but when I log a Cache find, and try to drop off a TB, There are none listed in the box at the bottom.  The same thing when I posted my Cache, There were no TB's listed to drop off.  I loged a note for the TB's but still nothing. The only reference is that they are in the hands of the owner.  HELP........confused nubie.

I just checked your profile, you have 8 tb's listed there. But, one problem may be they all have the same name [ trabel bug dog tag ]. try adding the #1-8 after them . Maybe using Sv #1...thru Sv #8 will help. I'm not 100% sure, but being they all have the same name there many be a conflict, which is causing the problem! Keep us up to date and we'll try help. SF1 ;)

YES,YES,YES that did the trick. Why don't they explain that to you right off? Would save a lot of confusion! Thanks!!!!!!!! Now all I need to do is figure out how to GRAB a TB. I did it once but I can't remember the steps I went through!...............Now I remember!!!! Everything is fine!!!1 Thanks again.

Edited by Southview
YES,YES,YES that did the trick. Why don't they explain that to you right off? Would save a lot of confusion! Thanks!!!!!!!! Now all I need to do is figure out how to GRAB a TB. I did it once but I can't remember the steps I went through!...............Now I remember!!!! Everything is fine!!!1 Thanks again.

Super!! To grab a TB, go to the cache page it's listed on, click on the TB (in the upper right corner or thereabouts), then on the TB page, click on the "Add a Log Entry" link in the upper right corner, on the next page, in the "Type of Log" drop-down list, click on "Retrieve from XXXX". You'll need to enter the TB # after that in order to actually get it to show in your possession. Good luck!!