Bbc Wilshire Baby ?

We found a plastic doll/baby in the Waylands Smithy cache. On investigation we found a scrap of paper inside a holder with the following on it:

Am I in Moscow yet ?

www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire

Had a look around the BBC Wiltshire website and couldn't find anything to do with caching !

Can anyone shed any light on this ?

BTW: We've now placed it in the Belas Knap cache . . . .

Well there is this;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/entertainme...wiltshire.shtml

Not sure if it's relevant tho'

MarkGPX

That's the right quote.

BBC Wiltshire made their own travel bug out of this doll and placed it in the Castle Combe cache. It was still there when I was doing maintenance on the cache so I put it in the Waylands Smithy cache.

Having spoken extensively to the Lady at BBC Wiltshire, they'd like it if you mail them about this. I're also intersted in doing a cache event so any contact/interest helps ;)

Hi Folks,

BBC Wiltshire made their own travel bug out of this doll and placed it in the Castle Combe cache. It was still there when I was doing maintenance on the cache so I put it in the Waylands Smithy cache.

I know this is a bit OT, sorry but I'd really like to know more about the Wayland's Smithy cache. I've done a keyword search, but can't find anything. Any help appreciated.

Ta in advance

Danegar