Personal Tb Questions

Eric K

Nope....only the caches I've found get the TB logged into them. I have on a couple of occasions, logged the TB twice into the same cache. Example: when I find the cache, I'll log my Geocoin (wonder where I got that? ;) ) into it, then if I go back to the cache to either pick up or drop off another TB, I'll log my Geocoin into it again, since I did actually travel to the area and find the cache again.

Yes, I log my personal tb in and out of every cache I visit! That's what I got it for. I use it for my own purpose to log the miles for any and all caching. I even do it, when I do maintenance for my own or for friends caches. I usually don't log DNF's till I know I wont go back again. But, I'll post a note to the page, drop my tb - to reflect my visit, then I'll regrab it - so it dooesn't show up on the main page, and go back to the cache page and delete the note log. This way my milage still showes up on the tb's page. I've been doing it for almost a year with no problems so far. Remember: every entry you do, in or out, as an owner you'll get an email that it has moved. If you do several caches in one day, ie:10, you will get 20 emails - 10 in's 10 out's. I just go and delete them without reading. Hope this helps! SF1 ;)

Mines similar, I have a antique finish usageocoin that i log into and out of any cache i find, i simply click it below my log when i log my visit and remove it afterwords. if i drop a travel bug off as well i will log that as a note saying i dropped off whatever bug.

although my geocoin does travel with me always, even when not caching, fits nicely in my change pocket in jeans or shorts..

My Coin