Downloading Waypoints From Ppc To Garmin60cs

I would like to be able to download saved waypoints from my HP iPAQ4155 to my Garmin60cs when on the road and the need arises. I currently use QuakeMap and City Select for transferring files to/from my GPS and GSAK for transferring waypoints to/from my PPC. Does anybody out there have a working solution or any ideas? Thanks in advance.

You can buy the appropriate cable from www.thesupplynet.com for $60. (The serial interace should be used.) Then you can transfer the waypoints with the program G7ToCE.

Thanks for the info. When I looked at the referenced SW, the platform is for Win CE not Pocket PC Win 2003. Isn't there a difference? I am new to the PPC environment ...

I think if you go on HP you go to settings\system\asset viewer (at least that's what it's called on my 2215) then click on the "+" beside VERSION you will find that the OS version is Windows CE 4.xx or later. Pocket PC is Windows CE.

Hope this helps. I don't connect my GPS to my IPAQ yet, Cable problems and worries about battery drain. May try sometime just to see.

:blink:

I don't connect my GPS to my IPAQ yet, Cable problems and worries about battery drain. May try sometime just to see.

The cable from www.thesupplynet.com comes with a cigarette lighter adapter cable. Using this, you can simultaneously charge the PPC and power the GPSr.

150074i-gps.jpg