Geo Police

geopez

:blink: A certain Geo Cop emailed me to not leave pez dispensers in cache. The forum seems to think its not a problem and some even welcome them. Please do not try and tell others how to cache. There is a FAQ to be read which will explain any questions one may have about caching. This is supposed to fun, I guess some people take life too serious.

Looking at the OPs find logs I noticed that the word dispenser is never mentioned. The OP only states that Pez was left.

It's very possible that the person that emailed you thinks you are leaving candy.

Your profile states that you are leaving Pez to annoy someone. There may be more here than meets the eye.

Also in your first cache you placed a dog biscuit. Maybe the person that emailed you noticed that and thought you were placing candy in caches. Since dog biscuits are not supposed to be placed in GC.com listed geocaches.

Maybe a quick note to the person that emailed you mentioning that you are leaving dispensers and not candy would be a better way to handle this.