Flashlight (surefire)

What is Direct Draw

I think it's a software program ;)

Not sure what it has to do with flashlights,

If your interested in a LED here is one of a couple I sold on ebay.

Surefire L1

I have not got paid for it yet or had a reply to my email.

If I don't get payment for it soon or hear from the person that bought it in a week or so It will be for sale again.

Edited by Milbank

The Surefire L4 or L2 will by far be the best light, I've had one for 6 months now, although, I traded it for an L2 (2 stage switch) . It is just like an L4 but larger. I like it because I can set the tailcap on low and then push the button for high, low is brighter than high on an L1. High is just awsome. I may be interested in selling it if you are still looking, I may be buying an L6 but need some more cash. Please email me if interested. Gessner17@aol.com

The Surefire L4 or L2 will by far be the best light, I've had one for 6 months now, although, I traded it for an L2 (2 stage switch) . It is just like an L4 but larger. I like it because I can set the tailcap on low and then push the button for high, low is brighter than high on an L1. High is just awsome. I may be interested in selling it if you are still looking, I may be buying an L6 but need some more cash. Please email me if interested. Gessner17@aol.com

Now Im thinking that I may use the E2D. With that I can use the xenon lamp until I can afford to upgrade to the KL4 LED conversion.

Here's my $.02 I have a Sure fire 9AN commnader. It is by bar the brighest light I have ever used at over 140 lumens. The light is also rechargable by either 12vdc or 120vac. The light has high and low powers selectable just by turning the front bezel. This is really nice when your caching at night. Its alot of money upfront for a flashlight I myself had a hard time forking out the initial $180 but I would buy another in a heart beat.

Eggman:

If you live in the southern Cal area or wish to do mail order buisness, you can get a substansial company discount by using my name at K.C. Specialty products.

They are a direct dealer of Pelican lights for firefighters and law enforcement.

They have a lifetime guarentee even if you run over them with the car or drop them off a building.

I have a led with lithium batteries. It lasts 400 hours and is way brighter than a maglight. About 1" in diameter and 8" long. Barely bigger than a mini maglight but brighter than heck.

Let me know if you want thier number.

I have a 6P and a E2E, both very nice bright lights. The biggest problem is that the batteries will only last a hour. If you buy a surefire, I would recommend that you purchase your batteries from them or one of their suppliers. Buy in bulk as you will four times as much if you go to you local store.

LED flashlight's come in two forms, regulated or direct draw. Regulated has a circuit to make sure you get the same amount of light for the longest period slowly tapering off. Direct draw has no circuit and will give the most light with fresh batteries and start dimming as the batteries drain. Most inexpensive LED flashlight are direct draw.

I'm not sure when it is to go into affect, but Surefire has a policy against online stores. Some stores will advertise the product, but you may have to call to place a order.

I have a surefire 9an as well as a streamlight Poly Stinger. The only thing I like better about my streamlight is the charger also acts like a holder. Surefire lights you have to pull the battery out and pop it into the charger. Surefire makes a absolutly superior product and I would recomend themto anybody. Surefire lights always have a brillant white beam of light. that is always in focus. Surefire lights have a beam that like a floodlight but penetrates better than spotlight. Awesome lights. Well worth the money.

If you buy a surefire, I would recommend that you purchase your batteries from them or one of their suppliers. Buy in bulk as you will four times as much if you go to you local store.

Surefire is no long the cheapest place to get CR123 batteries.

I buy them from a place online that sells them in bulk.

20 batteries for $20 and that includes shipping.

Surefire gets $15 for a box of 12 batteries and then you have to pay shipping on top of it.

Since I work for the worlds largest supplier of lithium battery metal - I'm all for flashlights that eat lithium batteries.

Eswau, can you get me a deal on some? :anibad:

Edited by Milbank

Since I work for the worlds largest supplier of lithium battery metal - I'm all for flashlights that eat lithium batteries.

Eswau, can you get me a deal on some? :anibad:

We don't actually make batteries. We make the lithium metal and supply the battery makers with that. So I have to pay the same $$ everyone else does for batteries.

E

Eggman:

If you live in the southern Cal area or wish to do mail order buisness, you can get a substansial company discount by using my name at K.C. Specialty products.

They are a direct dealer of Pelican lights for firefighters and law enforcement.

They have a lifetime guarentee even if you run over them with the car or drop them off a building.

I have a led with lithium batteries. It lasts 400 hours and is way brighter than a maglight. About 1" in diameter and 8" long. Barely bigger than a mini maglight but brighter than heck.

Thanks for the help from everyone. I am now using a 6p with LED conversion (19 lumens). With this setup I can switch back to the higher output lamp that came with it for hiking,etc.

Eggman:

Thanks for the help from everyone. I am now using a 6p with LED conversion (19 lumens). With this setup I can switch back to the higher output lamp that came with it for hiking,etc.

If you buy a surefire, I would recommend that you purchase your batteries from them or one of their suppliers. Buy in bulk as you will four times as much if you go to you local store.

Surefire is no long the cheapest place to get CR123 batteries.

I buy them from a place online that sells them in bulk.

20 batteries for $20 and that includes shipping.

Surefire gets $15 for a box of 12 batteries and then you have to pay shipping on top of it.

Eswau, can you get me a deal on some? B)

Where is the free shipping?