Baby Back Ribs Night Event

avroair

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, Baby Back Ribs Event!

Come one and all to the best Ribs in Town :unsure:

I think I can make it. will try & bring wife perhaps a friend who has geocached with me but hasn't signed up yet. I think I'll get him a gps for christmas. only thing is he probably wants one w/mapping. & I aint that generous!

think we could bring Andy? this is a restaurant after all.... hmmm....

I also think I'll throw out there my idea for going to the gatesa of hell beforehand. anyone wanna meet me at say 5PM by the train station in clifton? go exploring some sewer tunnels and then head over for some ribs?

If anyone is up for the cache missions (probably squeeze in 2 or 3) beforehand, I will be on call at 5:30 pm, my bus drops me off about 200 feet from Stage 1 of Mission 1.

Mission 1 so far:

Finds: 6

Accidental Finds: 1

Found but not logged: 1

DNF logs: 6

People who Didnot post a DNF but e-mailed me: 6

People I have seen doing Mission 1: 3

Anyone game? I dare ya! B)

If anyone is up for the cache missions (probably squeeze in 2 or 3) beforehand, I will be on call at 5:30 pm, my bus drops me off about 200 feet from Stage 1 of Mission 1.

Mission 1 so far:

Finds: 6

Accidental Finds: 1

Found but not logged: 1

DNF logs: 6

People who Didnot post a DNF but e-mailed me: 6

People I have seen doing Mission 1: 3

Anyone game? I dare ya! B)

I think me and Neil are heading out early to make a day out of it anyway. Need to verify that with him but that's what we talked about.

Yes, we are! Maybe we should bang out the rest of Staten Island before hitting the Secret Mission ones - we can always pick up Churchill at some point in the middle of our search.

Do we get a button for completing this one too? B)

Sounds like a plan.

This is my first post on these forum pages so be gentle. I have been reading the Harriman Hike thread. I saw interest in camping in Harriman. If anyone is ever interested in family camping or camping just below Trepidation Cache on the Timp, let me know. I work with the Girl Scouts at Camp Addisone Boyce on Mott Farm Road. It is a good location and we have running water, fire circles, and flushies in main camp. It is hardly used this time of year. Talk to me at the Baby Back Ribs Event Cache. I would love to plan an event headquartered out of here, but am way to new at all this.

This is my first post on these forum pages so be gentle. I have been reading the Harriman Hike thread. I saw interest in camping in Harriman. If anyone is ever interested in family camping or camping just below Trepidation Cache on the Timp, let me know. I work with the Girl Scouts at Camp Addisone Boyce on Mott Farm Road. It is a good location and we have running water, fire circles, and flushies in main camp. It is hardly used this time of year. Talk to me at the Baby Back Ribs Event Cache. I would love to plan an event headquartered out of here, but am way to new at all this.

Welcome, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you at Ribs night. My wife is very anti-camping and that sounds like something she could deal with.

just in case anyone was interested... will be ringing the wife but probably not the andy bear (nneed a break for the adults to get out ya know?) we also thought maybe we'd go to see bourne supremacy afterwards. theres a 10Pm showing at ,clifton commons, which should be a 5 minute or so ride away if this plae is where i think it is.

So if anyone is interested in catching a movie.... see ya all there!

What worked out really well at the Pirate event was for anyone bringing a TB, print out the TB's goal page and include it in a ziploc. Fold the page so you can, if possible, see the TB's goal/description through the bag without having to open it.

Got a couple event TB's I'm bringing to snap some pics of with the group.

One of the TB's wants to see a Yankees game so if anyone is going, you can help this TB reach it's goal. It's the Jeter TB. It's been traveling since 4/20/2003, accumulated 4000 miles and now it's pretty close to hitting it's goal.

I also have a new Captain Avroair geocoin that I picked up at the Pirates event, so if anyone hasn't logged a geocoin (and we all need that icon on our stats page :ph34r: this would be a good time to get one.

David

What worked out really well at the Pirate event was for anyone bringing a TB, print out the TB's goal page and include it in a ziploc. Fold the page so you can, if possible, see the TB's goal/description through the bag without having to open it.

One of the TB's wants to see a Yankees game so if anyone is going, you can help this TB reach it's goal. It's the Jeter TB. It's been traveling since 4/20/2003, accumulated 4000 miles and now it's pretty close to hitting it's goal.

I also have a new Captain Avroair geocoin that I picked up at the Pirates event, so if anyone hasn't logged a geocoin (and we all need that icon on our stats page :lol: this would be a good time to get one.

David

I can help out the Jeter TB. I should be going to a game very soon. Good thing it doesn't want to see a Mets playoff game!! :ph34r::lol:

I also have a new Captain Avroair geocoin that I picked up at the Pirates event, so if anyone hasn't logged a geocoin (and we all need that icon on our stats page :lol: this would be a good time to get one.

David

I'd like a geocoin icon. :lol: What has this sport done to me that having a new icon gives me a bit of a high? :huh: It wasn't that long ago when I didn't have such afflictions. :ph34r: Now, I live to obtain a yellow jeep and geocoin icon, YIKES :lol: .

Well if that's all it takes to make me happy, I'll go with it. I'm still ahead of most people who don't have a release like geocaching. It's great! :P

I also have a new Captain Avroair geocoin that I picked up at the Pirates event, so if anyone hasn't logged a geocoin (and we all need that icon on our stats page :) this would be a good time to get one.

David

I'd like a geocoin icon. :D What has this sport done to me that having a new icon gives me a bit of a high? :rolleyes: It wasn't that long ago when I didn't have such afflictions. :rolleyes: Now, I live to obtain a yellow jeep and geocoin icon, YIKES :) .

Well if that's all it takes to make me happy, I'll go with it. I'm still ahead of most people who don't have a release like geocaching. It's great! :)

Funny isn't it? :)

Well if that's all it takes to make me happy, I'll go with it. I'm still ahead of most people who don't have a release like geocaching. It's great! :rolleyes:

It's different for everyone else. They skip the hunting for tupperware in the woods and go straight to the wings and beer night part of it. :rolleyes:

Sorry my geowindow can't make it. Neither can my wife. :rolleyes:

fricking typoes.

well my geowidow may not be able to make it.

due to an *ahem* scheduling problem I may not have a babysitter.

can i bring a 5 yr old? obviously liquor is served, but is this more a reataurant or a bar? not sure if he can attend, in which case my geowidow can't attend either.

Isn't a brownie just a smaller version of a girl scout?  :unsure:

That's a geocaching mini-skirt  :ph34r:

Now back to my medication...

That's what I though too. Nice skirt. Oops, GWho did it again.

HMM... where that "report an offensive post" button??

And lemme write the next joke for ya...

"where's that "report an offensive icon" button?

:rolleyes: