Hi all !!

Booligal

Welcome to your finest and best addiction. The one that makes you healthy. Go to the How to post an avatar thread in the Getting Started forums for detailed instructions on how to put a picture with your name in these forums. You can use the FIND button up top of a forum page to search for answers to your burning questions (Like why do I have my finger on my chin or my eyebrow raised in this current avatar?) or search the froums manually. Or you can ask them here. We're always glad to oblige. And don't forget to READ THESE

Cache you later,

Planet

So many caches, so little time.

Planet asks:

"why do I have my finger on my chin or my eyebrow raised in this current avatar"

Having read the "secret hand signal" explanation, may I submit that it might also be recognized as a method of notifying your fishing partner of the embarrassing discomfort you might feel for having implanted a fish hook in the wrong fish as the result of a bad cast? icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously, Planet, thanks for offering the advice on using the "Find" feature on this page. I wasn't familiar with it and accepting your challenge provided an educational opportunity for this old fella.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

[This message was edited by gallahad on September 09, 2003 at 10:35 PM.]

[This message was edited by gallahad on September 09, 2003 at 10:36 PM.]

I have several posts, mostly generic information, but I am new as a newborn as well. I can't remember which forum, but there was one that had a section for newbies to sign on and say "hi" and a little bit about themselves. I am sure that the verterns would love to see that and start engaging in conversations with us newbies. Just some thoughts.

See the happy moron

He doesn't give a da**

I wish I were a moron

My God, perhaps I am

Author Unkown

quote:
Originally posted by The Hole-in-the-wall Gang:

Hi from the UK too ... icon_smile.gif

Cheers, John

Syhrag va qrpelcg

If fluency in qupelcg means you can both read and write without a "cheet sheet" my hat's off to you.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks