Today Is An Awesome Day!

Polgara

Ok, besides that....

Its also the day Jeremy recorded his first online cache log....4 years ago, at the most appropriately named, Geocache. :unsure::lol:

Happy Birthday! I've had some of those before and sort of remember what it's like.

To people curious about the above linked cache... beware of digging through the logs too deeply, you'll come across a picture of Jeremy with his shirt off.

Heh heh heh

You share your birthday with someone pretty special. Today's my daughter Megan's (Mehfly) 12th birthday.

Twelve years ago I was holding a little bundle and wasn't quite sure what to do with it....Four years from now......GULP.

1879025_200.jpg

Happy birthday! :-)

Bret

Happy Birthday!

I have two birthdays each year. I have a legal birthday and a biological birthday. The very-exhausted nurse wrote my birthdate down as the 9th, that's my legal birthday, but I was actually born at 12:45 A.M. on the 10th, which is my biological birthday.

So for the last ten years or so, I celebrate both days. What the heck, I figure I'm worth it.

:P

You share your birthday with someone pretty special. Today's my daughter Megan's (Mehfly) 12th birthday.

Twelve years ago I was holding a little bundle and wasn't quite sure what to do with it....Four years from now......GULP.

1879025_200.jpg

Happy birthday! :-)

Bret

Happy b-day Megan!

AND...CYBRET, didn't you just have a b-day?!

Happy b-day Megan!

AND...CYBRET, didn't you just have a b-day?!

Yep, mine was June 29th, and before that Gracie's was on the 20th

gracie3.jpg

Also my sister's was on June 30th, my neices July 14 and 21 and my brother's July 21st too.

Makes you wonder about what September and October is like around here, huh? :P

Bret

hehe, I didn't need to post here. I sent a personal e-mail as soon as I got up. Polgara mentioned in the chat a while ago that her birthday was coming up and I put it in my Palm with the alarm set, so first thing that morning I sent off an e-mail. Surprised ya, huh? :unsure: