University Of Phoenix Graduation

Dru Morgan

I am going to walk with my graduating class this Friday the 23rd of July at the Phoenix campus. If anyone wants to hook up and cache a bit, let me know. I'm driving from Los Angeles on Thursday, and will probably stay all weekend if I find a cool enough hotel. Email, and I'll give you my cell number.

I strongly suggest peeking over on Hotwire for hotels in Riverside for your stay. Several times recently there have been hits for $42 for a 3 1/2 star hotel there. Riverside isn't all that far from Los Angeles, and there's more than a number of good caches and good cachers out there. And from experience, I've noticed that booking a Sunday night stay with hotwire can bring dramatically lower prices for rooms.

Lesson to self - pay more attention to post. *mutter* Downtown Phoenix has a rate of $32 a night.. I always try to look for places with the coffee cup icon since that usually includes breakfast.

Otherwise, simply ignore me.. Riverside is near Los Angeles. *bonks head.*