Pocket Query

kayakanimal

In the mean time, if I understand your request correctly, you can run your PQ, and then use GSAK as your GPX database management software. Once you have your file in GSAK you CAN sort, GSAK calls it filtering, by the “placed by” option. So I think this will work for you while Jeremy works out the details on his end. If you need further “guidance” on this type of filtered search with GSAK, e-mail me through my profile page here on GC.com.

Happy caching

Link to GSAK down load

If you are already using third party software for this, I apologize for "preaching to the choir" :unsure:

Edited for spelling, even after running spell check. :lol:

Edited by Cherokeecacher
In the mean time, if I understand your request correctly, you can run your PQ, and then use GSAK as your GPX database management software. Once you have your file in GSAK you CAN sort, GSAK calls it filtering, by the “placed by” option. So I think this will work for you while Jeremy works out the details on his end. If you need further “guidance” on this type of filtered search with GSAK, e-mail me through my profile page here on GC.com.

Happy caching

Link to GSAK down load

If you are already using third party software for this, I apologize for "preaching to the choir" :P

Edited for spelling, even after running spell check. :mad:

GSAK always seemed VERY overkill for anything I wanted to do. When I first tried it a while back I thought..."what the heck am I going to do with all of this STUFF"?

Ok...I am a convert. I used it to filter all the caches from one person (like I asked for) and it worked great.

I am now "slowly" finding other uses for it.

Thanks,

Kayakanimal