Geo-sites

How many of you have a website dedicated, or atleast a section, to this great game we call geocaching. I can think of a few and know there must be many more. How deep into the subject do you go? Do you post about caching experiences, people, technology? What topics does your GEO site cover?

Come on people lets hear it.

Just starting to ramp mine up. So far, it's only got information about the coins I've been using as a signature item, but I'm going to expand it as time allows. Too much geocaching lately to code :unsure:

Great URL I snagged a while back for something else, glad I found another use for it: FieldNotebook.com

www.terracachers.org

RK, I tried to log on last night, and again this morning, but keep getting the dreaded "Page can't be displayed" message. You might want to check it. (BTW, you keep using "RASH" in some masseges, what does it stand for?) Hope it's not a big problem.

The server hosting the site has been under denial of service attacks. The attacks are persistant. The host has implemented some measures to deal with the attackes but say it will take 14 days to be fully implemented. If that doesn't take care of it we will need to move to a new host.

RASH is Recreational/Activity/Sport/Hobby It was coined in a thread way back when people were debating exactly what geocaching was since it crosses a few catagories.

Neither of my websites mention caching. The URL's are both in my sig line, but I must warn you: One site contains pictures that may not be suitable for anyone eating dinner (or planning to eat for the next few days). I had to add that disclaimer because of all the whiney, namby-pamby people who seem to be averse to seeing people's faces in various states of disarray.

I had to add that disclaimer because of all the whiney, namby-pamby people who seem to be averse to seeing people's faces in various states of disarray.

Yipe! Never mind the gore, you could've mentioned the page has a soundtrack. Us cubicle monkeys are sensitive to these things first thing of a morning.

Well, okay, the gore is pretty spectacular, too.