Yellow Jtbs

I hope that I was not misunderstood....

I think that TBs (including the Yellow Jeep ones) are fun.... they add another dimension to this already wonderful activity.

I was just wondering why some people are logging them in and out of caches repeatedly.... for example: one local cacher logged the one that they had into and out of at least 10 caches..... many in the same day......

just curious about the logic behind this....

I hope that I was not misunderstood....

I think that TBs (including the Yellow Jeep ones) are fun.... they add another dimension to this already wonderful activity.

I was just wondering why some people are logging them in and out of caches repeatedly.... for example: one local cacher logged the one that they had into and out of at least 10 caches..... many in the same day......

just curious about the logic behind this....

While I don't agree with the concept behind the YJTBs, I think I can understand why people are doing this. In fact, it might be a product of the contest.

The YJTB contest, from what I get out of it, is about the "adventures" of these little toy Jeeps. You take them on adventures then write a short essay on it or take a picture. The logging in and out of a cache is a record of its adventures.

We've done it with other TB's. We just log them in and out of the caches we do while it is in our possession. Shows they were adventuring with us.

GEES, I AM STUNNED!!

I am surprised to find out that this Jeep TB thing has gotten so many blood pressures up and panties in a bunch!!

I agree with a previous reply... IT IS A GAME PEOPLE!

Don't take it so seriously. It's a new and temporary twist to the Travel Bug idea and it has stirred up alot of new interest in geocaching and with the geocachers out there.

So? If geocaching.com is making $$ off it, sooooo what?? They need lots of it to keep the site going and to make things bigger and better for the entire geocaching community. It is growing significantly.

You don't want to play the Jeep TB game, DON'T! Pass it by like any other TB you choose not to take with you.

CHILL OUT!!!!

I know this thread started a couple days ago, but I just had to speak my peace!