Care To Donate A Gps?

Hello Geocaching world... :D I'm looking for someone out there that's maybe independently wealty and has it in their heart to donate a GPS unit to a couple guys that live paycheck to paycheck. I am a husband and father of 2 beautiful girls (so you can see why I have no money) my counterpart is a Youth Minister (self explainatory on the Money part) or maybe someone out there is just tired of the game. Either way there's nothing like the gift of giving!!!! (Does this sound desperate?) I'm sure it does, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You all know what it's like to catch the bug for Geocaching.... :unsure: * sigh * :) Well... I'm sure we'll end up with one eventually.... :D nevermind.....

Patman and Boy Wonder of Dynamic-Duo

PS don't bash us too bad in the replies to this post.... :D

Walmart had an amazing deal. An etrex for 64 bucks. Thats only 32 each. I dont know how long the deal is though. Also check ebay, you can sometimes get one for almost a steal.

I know this is an older post...but do you know if Wally World still has this deal??

shadango