Special Bug Coming To Denver

beatnik

Picked up a pretty cool Travel Bug this weekend. The Geo Gnome is quite a large fellow. I think he is pretty special and would like to see him get some great photos. He originated in Indiana and is now with me in Oklahoma.

There is a really good chance I will be in the Denver (Littleton/Highlands Ranch), CO area on business in the next 2-3 weeks. I am wondering if anyone would like to meet me at a cache (or anywhere for that matter) and make a trade of this little fellow. I'm going to take several photos of him here in Tulsa. I'd like the person that takes him to have a camera so they can do the same. Even better is someone that would be willing to take him up into the mountains for some photos.

Edited by beatnik
Drop him off at Corey's Stash in Loveland. And I can guarantee he will have a nice hiding place in the hills.

Pictures in the mountains are no problem, I work up there and can take several nice photos. How about one with Long's Peak in the background, I only work 5 miles as the crow flies from that little hill.

Well I won't be near the Loveland area so that one is out. I wish it was pleasure and not business. I spend a week at Beaver Creek in Avon every summer but I don't think that is going to happen this year. So it's going to kill me just being in CO and not being able to hit the mountains!

One of these days I'm going to get back to Estes and climb Long's.

The Treasurer was the first to e-mail me with an offer to pick him up. As soon as I work out the details I'll be passing him along.