Route Set Up

Hi when i first received my map 60 and set a go to route i remember a box came

up and giving me the choice of going the shorter route and if by car or bus or motorcycle. does anyone know where to find this page to make changes .

As i have never seen this box pop up again thanks Larry

Hi when i first received my map 60 and set a go to route i remember a box came

up and giving me the choice of going the shorter route and if by car or bus or motorcycle. does anyone know where to find this page to make changes .

As i have never seen this box pop up again thanks Larry

I would assume (Yeah, I know what that spells) that the 60 is similar to the 76 so, here goes, Get to the menu page and select "SETUP", in the SETUP page Select "ROUTING" go down to each of the first two options and press "ENTER". Then select the option for each one you want. Personally, I like to keep my options for Guidance Method and Follow Route Method as PROMPTED, this allows me to use FOLLOW ROAD to get to the area of the cache, then chose "OFF ROAD" when I get out of the Cachemobile. Also, until I learn more about the autorouting I can switch between FASTEST and SHORTEST to experiment.

Hope this helps.

Cache Well.

To chose by which method of transportation you want i.e. (Motorcycle, Bus, Emergency Vehicle, Bicycle, etc. hit menu, menu and then go to setup then go down to and select routing, at the bottom of the routing options screen you should have a button that says follow road options select that and the 3rd option down will allow you to chose your method of transportation.