Big Wet Beaver

Robespierre

This cachehttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...decrypt=y&log=y, has been found 6 times in about a year, and no one seemed to have a big problem. This is my log:

July 10 by Robespierre (59 found)

Wish I'd had Granny to help me! Gotta post a dnf.

Thing is, I double and triple checked it all. I zeroed out on three different approaches - once I backtracked and got on the right approach - and the 3 spots made it in about a 15' circle. I spent an hour, but I was alone, and alone is not as good. How many times have I read, "I was about to give up, then I saw it," so I tried that too. Northern boundary didn't yield anything, and Southern boundary was impenetrable, it can't be back in there on private land...I was thorough...guess I'll be back.

But Saturday night I got real frustrated. I mean, I was thorough. This is a typical reservoir, bike path around it. Outside the res. down the slope is a small ditch, very much weedy with cattails, etc. running the length. If you follow the correct trail you end up outside the ditch, near the private property treeline. So North to South you only have 50 '. And East to West there's no major anything to hide this in. Nothing in the logs or the clue lead me to believe that it's underwater. Any ideas...yea, I know you can't see it.