Palm Beach Fl Area Caches On Vacation

Alan2

We just returned from there. Try the John D. Mcarthur Park on singer Island. A great improvement to the old Air Force Beach. Beautiful scenery and beaches plus two caches. Then there is Pirate's Booty in a natural area in Juno area. We were there for three days and really enjoyed the caching. Several marina caches if you like boats and a tour of the waterfront properties too. Enjoy the area.

If your friend likes canoeing, water and shade, the caches on the Loxahatchee River are nice. I have found only one of the 4 so far, but will be back for the others as soon as I get a day off from work. Its a gorgeous trip downstream.

-Thystle

geocaching n00bie

Thanks everyone. I'm leavinbg Florida tomorrow and had a chance to do a few nice caches, dropped off a TB from NY and grab one and switch it down here. Other than almost getting caught in a rain storm and the mosquitos on the last couple of caches (never did use Deet - bad move); it was rfeally nice. Even met a group of new cachers. And the terrain is , well, pretty flat. Alan.