Pocket Query Screwy

IBcrashen

I`ve been running a pocket query of caches found and now it includes caches that I havent found in it. That box is not checked on the query page, just checked to make sure for the third time. They even show up in the preview page. Anyone else having this problem?

Exact same problem here. My PQ for "Cache I Have Found" is maxed at 500 results from caches I've never visited. I tried to delete it and create a new one, no joy. The PQ# of the first one was 55784. I don't know the # of the new cuz it hadn't been emailed to me yet. Is there any other way to find out the # than to wait for the file to appear in my inbox? Can't have it sent today, already maxed at 5 for the day.

Same here I tried to run a query for "All Caches I've found" and it sends me a file which includes caches I haven't found as well.

It also requires me to include an origin, but limits me to a 500 mile radius from that origin? What about the caches I found across the country?

My query number was: 92567

Thanks for the help!

I'm having a pocket query problem kind of along the lines of this. My query number is 37824. My filters are caches I haven't found, don't own and is active. So I've noticed that many, but not all, of the caches I've found in the past week or so are still showing up in queries received after I've logged my finds. Today's query had approximately 12 caches on it that I found and logged 2-5 days ago. Any idea what the bug is that started causing this?

There appears to be problem with the PQ and countries. I have been trying to get 2 Mexico caches to appear in my Cache Finds query, no luck so far. When editing the query and selecting Mexico as the country and then trying to run the query I get no results found. If I change it back to States: Texas, submit the information changes and then run the query again, I get no results found again. I edit the query again and it still shows the Country radio button selected and Mexio highlighted. In other words the changes are not going it effect.

I have to delete and re-create the query for it to work again. :P And there is a 500 mile radius limit when choosing the orgin by coordinates? So far, I cannot get the two Mexico caches to show up on my query no matter what I do.

I'm having a pocket query problem kind of along the lines of this. My query number is 37824. My filters are caches I haven't found, don't own and is active. So I've noticed that many, but not all, of the caches I've found in the past week or so are still showing up in queries received after I've logged my finds. Today's query had approximately 12 caches on it that I found and logged 2-5 days ago. Any idea what the bug is that started causing this?

I looked up your query and didn't see any caches come up that were on your found list. If you have a specific cache that didn't come up. I need to know to understand what is happening for you.

Edited by Jeremy
I looked up your query and didn't see any caches come up that were on your found list. If you have a specific cache that didn't come up. I need to know to understand what is happening for you.

You are correct and it is my mistake. I use five queries in my GPS, three that I receive daily and two that I receive weekly. It's the overlap from one of my weekly queries that caused the problem. Sorry about that.

Scott

Is there any tutorial available, maybe on an external website, on how to configure a pocket query? I must admit that I can't get it working. It turns out as no records found.

I know, it is my mistake, I just don't know, what I am doing wrong

Baiscally, I would like to generate a query with all my finds and "not found"s, in a distance of about 150 KM, in my country Switzerland

Any suggestion and assistance is greatly appreciated!

Different problem now... Only caches I've found are returned by my "Found" pq, but not all of them; about a third are missing. My pq for locationless caches is also missing entries.

OK, I figured out the problem I was having. I had all the countries selected for my pq search for caches I've found. I created a new one that searches in all the states/provinces and got the missing "found" caches. For some reason, the system seems to think that some geocaches located in Nova Scotia don't fit the criteria for geocaches in Canada. Hmmm.... Now I have to use 2 pq's for 1 search filter.

Same thing for the locationless search filter. Searching for all states/provinces yields to more results than searching for all countries. Now I have to use 4 pq's for 2 search filters.

I realize that the United States aren't included in the countries list, which might explain my problem with the missing locationless entries. However, Canada is in the countries list, but a search within Canada returns less results than a search for all provinces.