Night Caches

Brandis

Plenty, 1 near Lake Thunderbird, 1 in Stinchcomb north of Lake Overholser, 1 in OKC, 1 in Miami, and 1 south of Miami. We've been trying to find a spot for one in Tulsa but no luck yet. There is also going to be one at Fall Fest this year.

Sadly the orignal OKC night cache is no more. It was the first one in OK and was in Bluff Creek north of Hefner. People decided to place a ton of caches in the park for some reason and forced the owner to archive it. People keep finding the night cache in the daytime because 3 regular caches were placed right near the final location.

Plenty,  1 near Lake Thunderbird, 1 in Stinchcomb north of Lake Overholser, 1 in OKC, 1 in Miami, and 1 south of Miami.  We've been trying to find a spot for one in Tulsa but no luck yet.  There is also going to be one at Fall Fest this year.

Might you point me towards the caches? Is there a way to find specifically Night Caches when searching for them?

Might you point me towards the caches? Is there a way to find specifically Night Caches when searching for them?

No there is no search function. They are just like other traditional caches.

As for the names I can't remember all of them After finding over 800 caches its hard to remember all the names. Off the top of my head: Hair Raising experience is the cache in OKC. Johnny Marbles is the one near Miami. Night of the Living Cache and the Tomb are two of the others. I can't remember the name of the other one.