Gc Grammar And Spelling

Please ya'll, don't be too hard on me! 

I always thought ya'll was spelled y'all. 

I knew that was coming :D . Actually, I did'nt know if y'all was even a word or not, but it's something that we southerners use an awful lot. Hhhmmmmm, awful lot? Bet this one is gonna get me too. :D

Oh well, "I could care less", or would that be "I could'nt care less", maybe "I could care more"??? :D

knew that was coming tongue.gif . Actually, I did'nt know if y'all was even a word or not, but it's something that we southerners use an awful lot. Hhhmmmmm, awful lot? Bet this one is gonna get me too.

Mammy was born just south of the Ohio River, near Wheeling, place called Shadyside. Gotta few relatives there. Excuse me, I have a few relatives there. But my Dad is REAL Southern. He was born in a log cabin near Bremen, Ga. I'm sure mtn-man could spot it just a bit north. They manufacture suits there.

Now to the real question, when I say "awful lot," which I do say an awful lot, is that bad? Did y'all ever hear any of Jeff Foxworthy's "southern words?" Words like: "djyountoo," (did you want to?), and "witchyadidya," (with you did you).? :D

And speaking of geocaching, I have seen one shaded reference to this thread in another thread. I'm really not trying to stir anyone up, but it seems to me like a legitimate topic, since we put our thoughts in print. I surely don't intend personal insult.

Not really a grammer error, but everytime I see the word 'readjust' my minds-eye sees it as 'read' and 'just'.

From this, it seems that therapist nor analyst is likely to change your mind's eye. :D

hehehe , my therapist mostly stares at me and occassionally rolls his eyes. :D

Anyone want to go geoCATCHING? :P  :(    grrrrrrr.....

you think that's bad? my mom still refers to it as "geosafari-ing"...

Hmm Geo-Safari-ing, new term instead of a cachemachine

[Elmer Fudd Voice] Shhh I am hunting Geocaches on this geosafari. Shhhhh[/Elmer Fudd Voice]