Greater Seattle Area Cachers

Wienerdog

Chloe said:

I'm still cold. What else is new?

Can't you see my avatar? All snuggled in my bed.

LOL...when I was married, and before she passed, we used to catch our WD sleeping like this all the time. We'd wake up in the morning to find her between us with her head on one of our pillows... :D

As for your illness, and your mom's worrying...I'm glad both of you are better now. I hope to meet you all someday.

BTW, Hi from one of the new kids.

Chloe said:
I'm still cold. What else is new?

Can't you see my avatar? All snuggled in my bed.

LOL...when I was married, and before she passed, we used to catch our WD sleeping like this all the time. We'd wake up in the morning to find her between us with her head on one of our pillows... <_<

As for your illness, and your mom's worrying...I'm glad both of you are better now. I hope to meet you all someday.

BTW, Hi from one of the new kids.

:blink: Oh gosh! Are they all alike? We can move Chloe to one side of the bed but she always ends up between us in the morning. AND YES, with her head on a pillow!

Mr. WD thinks that Chloe thinks she isn't a dog!

I would love to meet you too someday Allonon. Some say you are the "new kid on the block". Which block do you live on? We are North Seattle.

:P well hello all you Greater Seattle Cachers, it's been awhile.

We have enjoyed the tremendous amount of caches placed the past year. The puzzles... tubulars.... evil hides... urban mircos.... you name it. Geocaching continues to expand and there is something in it for everyone.

We have had a blast this year... and Chloe the WD, is strong and healthy. She continues her pursuit to sniff out hides. Actually I think she now gets the scent of other geocachers. Humm.. it's a dog's world! :blink:

Trying not to get too bogged down Xmas shopping.  I only have just a few more loose ends to take care of and then Something Evil in Downtown Seattle will be ready to go.  Hee hee!  Yall gonna love, er hate this one.  Peace, Nolenator

;) I'm lookin sat the date on this one Nollie! :(

Things changed a bit since then, but I have brought it back to the front burner since the bus tunnel has closed and I spend more time roaming the surface streets. Peace, Nolenator

:( Nolantor the Roam-in-ator!

We always look forward to your caches. They take so long that it is a good excuse to stop and have lunch with each other to see what hints we may extract! ;)

That place in the "U" district wasn't so bad. Where will we meet in 'Downtown Seattle'??? ;)

Edited by Wienerdog

I would like to extend an invitation to cachers from the Northwest to visit the Es Effo Travel Bug Hotel if they are visiting the San Francisco Area anytime soon. There are a number of Washington-bound travel bugs lingering there right now. For that matter, it's an active depot for outgoing bugs and should be on your list if you ever travel down this way. The small park it is in is just a single exit south of the airport, and the hide itself is about 50 feet from the roadway, meaning you can ask your taxi to idle while you run in and swap bugs.

Happy holidays!

Hello everyone from Houston, TX ;) . We arrived safely last night and had a nice day today. It's chilly for Texas (in the lower 50s), but considerably warmer than the Seattle we left! Talked briefly with Pepper today and hope to meet up for caching this week. Hope all is well with ya'll! :blink:

have a great time. See you when you get back.

:P Hey LB and Pepper! Have fun girls. Looking forward to seeing Pepper soon!

It sounds like it's cool down there....but is the sun shining? Will we see LB with a nice Christmas tan? :(

Edit: I can't spell tonight. Too much Christmas shopping today!

Edited by Wienerdog

:( I was so excited about attending the TUS Brew-Ha-Ha Event this afternoon. But I have been fighting a sorethroat/cold the past couple days.

We are triyng to get ready for leaving for the BCM in the morning so I am hoping I will be well by then.

Have a beer on me. Well, I guess you can't do that unless I give you my Debit Card number :blink: Anyway... just enjoy! I wish I could be there to see all of you!

Donna (WD) :(

Hey for all of those that do not read all the forums a Moun10Bike coin has survived the weekend loose in this cache.

I did not have my wooden nickle ready in time or I would have left one there also.

b75d814a-f126-41df-a0f4-2bbcd410f7cb.jpg

Looks like the crazy is Mud Club that went after the coin. I just got notification that they found Great Wall on the down from Mt. Washington. Peace, Nolenator

Hey for all of those that do not read all the forums a Moun10Bike coin has survived the weekend loose in this cache.

I did not have my wooden nickle ready in time or I would have left one there also.

b75d814a-f126-41df-a0f4-2bbcd410f7cb.jpg

Just running a couple weeks late looking at some of the forums.

Neat nickels Markus. :lol:

We need to do something like that. We don't have any kind of sig. item.

;) Gads! I spent this week working on puzzle caches to clean up the area that appears closest on my nearest list.

Today I found a new cache by fishiam! A jigsaw puzzle. <_< My brain is fried. I will have to work this out next week!

Maybe! ;):(;)

Edited by Wienerdog
:D Gads! I spent this week working on puzzle caches to clean up the area that appears closest on my nearest list.

Today I found a new cache by fishiam! A jigsaw puzzle.  :lol:  My brain is fried. I will have to work this out next week! 

Maybe!  :wub:  :cool:  :drama:

Hey Weinderdog,

I don't mean to fry your brain! Check back at the page for My Seattle puzzle cache and you will find a far easier jigsaw puzzle has now been posted. This easy one is only about 35 pieces and the pieces are rotated to the proper orientation already. In face, one graduate from an unnamed university from the east side of the state solved the puzzle in under five minutes so it should prove fairly easy :lol: .

peace

fishiam

Edited by fishiam
:D Gads! I spent this week working on puzzle caches to clean up the area that appears closest on my nearest list.

Today I found a new cache by fishiam! A jigsaw puzzle.  :D  My brain is fried. I will have to work this out next week! 

Maybe!  :D  :D  :D

Hey Weinderdog,

I don't mean to fry your brain! Check back at the page for My Seattle puzzle cache and you will find a far easier jigsaw puzzle has now been posted. This easy one is only about 35 pieces and the pieces are rotated to the proper orientation already. In face, one graduate from an unnamed university from the east side of the state solved the puzzle in under five minutes so it should prove fairly easy :D .

peace

fishiam

:) Thanks Fish!

I have a big contract coming up which is about as stressfull as some of these puzzles. Maybe I will take a peek this week.

We will be saving the Zoo and Aquarium caches when our grandaughter comes to visit possibly on spring break!

I am wanting it to Stop Raining ( ;) ) so I can go scout some cache locations before the good spots are all gone! Too many puzzle ideas in my head, not enough places to hide. Maybe I should start renting myself out as a puzzle creator.

:D Or a puzzle solver! So you can give us all hints. That's a good idea. I have some on the Eastside that I just don't know what to do with!