Blog, Blog, Blog...

Are you a blogger? Does your blog focus on geocaching? If so, let me know here, or email me at teeking @ sc.rr.com (remove the spaces in my addy).

Between my "Active Duty Military Overseas Cachers" thread and this one (and perhaps something else I dream up in the next few days), it appears that I'm in dire need for material to write a few articles for Today's Cacher. Of course, I can come up with my own material, but wouldn't you peeps rather see your own names in print? Grab an ego and climb aboard! :(

well, my blog (if you can even call it that) doesnt really revolve around geocaches, but i did one feature around it. might do another one on geocaching sometime soon. i wont send you the email, since it doesnt really count, because it really isnt devoted to geocaching. but if you wanna check it out, the link is in the sig.

Not a blog per se, but I'm putting together a website to supplement my TB's and give more information about the coins I'm starting to leave in caches with, hopefully, more general geocaching stuff to come later. LIke a scrapbook, I guess.

I had a great URL I wasn't using for anything, and it seemed perfect for this: FieldNotebook.com. Really very thin right now, though.

Sox Fan, I noticed you had your lanyard on the yellow etrex hooked to the battery door. Is there a reason for that? Are you not afraid the door would come open and you lose the GPS?

Just curious! :(

UH....I guess I never really thought about it. I've never once had a problem with it falling off. I guess I'm lucky?? But...I usually dont place it around my neck until I'm signing in. I usually carry it with the lanyard wrapped around my hand. If I need both hand, I'll put it in my pocket. It's just a habit. I don't really like to walk with it around the neck for the most part. Thanks for pointing that out!