Capture The Flag

5¢

Was wondering, I live in robinson illinois about an hour due west of terre haute indiana in case anyone was wondering. My thought was of a game of robinson illinois locals vs indiana locals in the area close to me but in indiana having a game amongst ourselves just for fun. Maybe having a few items we steal from each others respective local cache and take back to our own, maybe travel bugs so we can track them. anyone interested all ideas are welcome. anyone can play. I will try to keep this post at the top of the forum awhile and email my local cachers anyone on the indiana side wants to spread the word email might work better send them to this post. We will just call this the introductory period. Maybe we could all meet for pizza if this goes and make some rules.

Thanks for the ideas fellow cachers. I know there are quite a few cachers in the area I am speaking of I just can't get the ball rolling. I just thought It could be fun while out geocaching. I just reread my initial log and don't know if it was very clear I just meant the Indiana area and Illinois area by Terre Haute and Robinson not just the towns. Does this help I don't know?

Edited by krn187