Problems Uploading Images

Team Geo Supremo

Hi,

I can't seem to find a forum for reporting problems with the geocaching.com website, so i hope somebody can point me in the right direction...........

Anyway, I was posting a new cache and uploading images for the cache. I got three uploaded, and when I attempted to upload a fourth, I get a page cannot be displayed error for this page when I click on the upload button: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cupload.aspx?id=151997. Any ideas? Are there any limits to uploads?

TIA,

Team Geo Supremo!

The limit is around 4mb. Since we resize it anyway to 600 pixels wide, if you can modify the image before sending it you most likely will not have any problems. However, it should let you know if the file is too large, so there may be something else going on. Copy and paste the error in an email to contact at geocaching.com and we'll look into it for you.

Jeremy,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for creating www.geocaching.com!!

Today, I am able to upload the images. I'm not sure what happened as nothing has changed that I am aware of. My images are jpegs, and none larger than 4 megs. I usually let your software do the resizing, and it has never been an issue. For a couple days I was getting a "page cannot be displayed" when attempting to upload images. Today, I can now upload 4 megs jpegs as well as images i've resized to 600 pixels wide. I'm at a loss for the cause of the connection problem, but it seems to have resolved itself. Thanks anyway, and keep up the great work!