Bears Sited Near Helispot Cache

Waterboy

On May 28 Red Zone saw two bears while heading for the Helispot Geocache. Yesterday (July 3) kiethj999 also saw a bear near this cache. Today (the Forth of July) Wife With Waterboy saw Mama Bear and two cubs. Are there some exciting stories that we missed? I hope Polgara sees this, she has been wanted to meet a bear.

As an added note Wife With Waterboy not only met Mama Bear, but also had a conversation with Papa Rattlesnake. (Actually Papa Rattler was making all the noise.)

Waterboy With Wife

First time at Worthington was last year. I heard something behind me, and it was a bear with cub. I reached in my backpack for a camera, but they got startled and ran.

A few weeks later I saw the carcass of a deer that I imagine was ripped apart by a deer.

First time at Worthington was last year. I heard something behind me, and it was a bear with cub. I reached in my backpack for a camera, but they got startled and ran.

A few weeks later I saw the carcass of a deer that I imagine was ripped apart by a deer.

A deer that was ripped apart by a DEER? :blink: