Pooter Grabs 300!

:blink: I knew it wouldnt be long as I was sitting at my pc recieving one watch list email after another, but then it stopped at 298 and I knew there were more caches fairly close. I thought he cant be stopping at 298 can he!!!! I go away for the weekend and come back to see that he has logged a few more and broke the triple in style. Well done on your mamoth cache trip to the North. :lol::)

Thanks, chuffs.

For the last two years caching has gradually taken over my life - well on Sundays anyway, and on the odd occasions when I have manouvered a weeks caching holiday.

Highlights:

First cache - the gone, but not forgotten Gunther's Gifts

Best cache - Puffin's Trove and Puffin Cove. Can you see the beginnings of a pattern here?

Caches that nearly killed me - Mabie's Forest Trail and Be Radical or Really Average where I plummeted down hidden drops blindly following the GPS.

Worst caches - those ones I couldn't find, especially micros in heather and walls.

Most poignent caching experience - sitting with Darky Cunningham at Death of Power

Yes Spior, I'm off to Comet tomorrow.

Thanks, chuffs.

For the last two years caching has gradually taken over my life - well on Sundays anyway, and on the odd occasions when I have manouvered a weeks caching holiday.

Highlights:

First cache - the gone, but not forgotten Gunther's Gifts

Best cache - Puffin's Trove and Puffin Cove. Can you see the beginnings of a pattern here?

Caches that nearly killed me - Mabie's Forest Trail and Be Radical or Really Average where I plummeted down hidden drops blindly following the GPS.

Worst caches - those ones I couldn't find, especially micros in heather and walls.

Most poignent caching experience - sitting with Darky Cunningham at Death of Power

Yes Spior, I'm off to Comet tomorrow.

Wow most priveledged to have one of my caches mentioned in your list :blink::lol::)